LUMINATE Control Tower - Luminate Execution Portfolio
- This is a key role responsible for supporting Blue Yonder Luminate customers during implementation and post go-live
- Understands customer business processes, utilizes expertise and appropriate product functionalities to address customer issues
- Takes ownership of a solution and works on multiple customers and collaborates with cross functional teams including Product Development, Consulting and Cloud services
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an indepth evaluation of various factors
- Stays ahead of technology and possesses technical acumen to understands end to end Blue Yonder solutions with a focus on configuration and integration within the solutions as well as with external systems
- Mentors team members to upskill them and ensure successful delivery of solutions
- This will include shifts - so should be ok to work on shifts (6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm)
- Understand the implemented solution design
- Enhance/Change the design based on new business requirements by the customer
- Single Point of contact for all customer requests
- Adheres to priority-based issue resolution based on impact + urgency
- Identify Root cause and focus on preventing problem recurrence.
Years of experience - 4-8 yrs
- Certified in MuleSoft (Experience in Mule 4 and 3); Knowledge on DWL
- Experience in supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA, Mule API, Mule BPM, JAVA, J2EE, WebServices, SOAP, REST
- Expert in Java and Microservices
- Working on Azure, Data Lake, Blobs experience is a MUST
- SAP background plus Logistics background will be great fit
- Hands on experience in Rest/ SOAP web services, ESB, JMS messaging concepts
- Experience in SOAPUI, Postman, Maven, etc.
- Experience in creating RAML and API in Mule.
- JMS Messaging using Apache MQ/Kafka or other messaging
- XML and XSD Skills - Parsing, Validation and Generation (any XML API).
- Strong experience on APIs Design and Development (RAML, REST, SOAP).
- Excellent Client Communication is a MANDATE
Required skills and experience:
- This position requires someone who is self-driven, agile, quick learner and a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in supporting SaaS products
- Understanding of MuleSoft, Integration Framework, Azure Architecture and Java code
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred. A combination of bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree.
- Current or prior experience working in Management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence settings preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user and management. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills require
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: System Integration Technician
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent