IN-Technical Consultant Int - Cloud
Job Description Summary
Assists in resolution of problems escalated by the customer or other JDA associates. Consults with customers/associates concerning maintenance and performance of software systems. Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling or financial impact. Estimates specifications accurately. Optimizes JDA profit margin through quality design, minimizing unprofitable rework and post-implementation support. Participates in customer liaison activities to ensure project success. Provides estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements. Provides leadership to small technical teams as necessary. Works with customer's MIS team to manage the technical activities of each implementation phase of assigned project. Works with project team to understand and help to refine and define project technical requirements from technical specifications. Diagnoses business and technical expectations on a project. Works with the customer team in the design, development, testing and implementation phases of the project .
Responsible for the quality service, including communication, resolutions, and case content.
Maintain customer satisfaction - level of service, monitor SLA compliance
Ensures quantity and quality content in the Knowledgebase. Create knowledge base articles for recurring issues.
Be On-Call\shifts over weekends on rotation basis
Manages the day-to-day team activities to ensuring adherence of operational guidelines.
Adherence to department and company operational guidelines, meet organization and personal goals.
Work in shifts on rotation basis.
Demonstrates and adheres to best practices of all internal Support policies and procedures.
Escalates issues that may have a negative financial or relationship impact to lead\manager.
Expertly utilizes support tools (WebEx, Salesforce, JIRA etc.) to expedite case resolution.
Gain Product expertise and demonstrate by resolving issues quickly.
Participates in Corporate Special Projects as tasked by Management.
Provides functional and/or technical support during a customers product implementation and "go-live" periods.
Understands business features and functionality to be provided by the product.
Works in a cross-functional capacity to support quality design, development and testing.
- Microsoft SQL Server / MS SQL scripting knowledge\hands on
- Good knowledge on IIS server
- Good knowledge on Tomcat
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Operational knowledge on Windows operating system
- Operational knowledge on Coding/Debugging with any one of the programming languages
- Familiar with relational database concepts
- 2 to 4.5 years work experience
- Retail industry experience
- Prior application support experience
- Workforce Management - Time & Attendance, Scheduling, Scheduling optimization and forecasting experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IS, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent
- ITIL knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding talent for technical troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and multiple customers
- Ability to work alone as well as in team/cooperative efforts
- Readiness to work in shifts/weekends
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time