About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain software provider powering todays digital transformations. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end software and SaaS solutions to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution, and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Azure Automation Architect
Azure Automation Architect have deep expertise in Azure services as well as broad understanding on how infrastructure and applications are deployed on Azure cloud and experience in building automation platform.
1. Candidate will have deep expertise in Azure technologies and services as well as broad understanding on how infrastructure and applications are deployed on Azure
2. Candidate will have good foundation and proficiency in Azure and complementary technologies and would have relevant experience in the following technology areas.
a) Azure VMs, Azure Storage, Vnets, Resource Manager,Azure SQL, Azure Backup, Traffic Manager, Cloud & App Services,Azure Active Directory
b) Proficiency in Windows operating system and storage technologies
c) Good understanding of Microsoft ActiveDirectory and MS SQL Server
d) Good with scripting or programming using PowerShell/Python
3. Proficiency in Azure Iaas and PaaS technologies and services.
4. Candidate will be involved in translating business requirements / problems into technical architectures utilizing Azure and complementary technologies
5. Candidate will be involved in providing Azure advisory and consulting services to customers including assessments, presenting recommendations on Azure migration roadmaps, architecture / designs etc.
6. Candidate will lead analysis, recommendations, and presentation of approaches to customer s complex problems based on prior experience and researches
7. Candidate will architect/ design / deploy Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions based on a range of Azure technologies and services such as Compute, Data Services, AppServices and Network Services etc
8. Candidate will be instrumental conducting Azure PoCs, deployment and migration of various workloads to Azure services from traditional infrastructure or other Clouds
9. Candidate will be involved in conducing Azure readiness assessments and evaluations and delivery of assessment reports, architecture/design/ deployment documents & presentations.
10. Candidate will be instrumental in deployment and migration of various workloads.
11. Candidate will collaborate with customers functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately architected, engineered, tested & deployed.
1.Hands on experience in developing applications on Microsoft Azure Platform
using Features like Cloud Services, Web Role, Worker Role, Azure Web App, Azure API App,
2.Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure Functions etc.
3.Exposure to DevOps release and build management, automation scripts and PowerShell
4.Azure PaaS (Web App, Database) with DevOps, ARM templates, Azure data factories, Azure Redis Cache, Logic Apps, azure functions
Secondary skills :
Dotnet Technologies: C#.NET, .NET Core, WebAPI, Asp.NET MVC, Entity framework, microservices, Unit testing, VSTS, GIT, SQL.
Non-Technical Skill Set :
1. Strong consulting and documentation and presentation skills in producing high quality deliverables
2. Ability conceptualize solutions and communicate them effectively to internal teams and customers
3. Ability to be concise, articulate, and assertive in all forms of communication
4. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
5. Ability to lead and work collaboratively with a group of senior technical / management teams
6. Ability to deal with partners and peers located worldwide
1. Min 10-12 Year of IT experience is required.
2. Good Experience in Design and Development of the IT Infrastructure for Azure Technology.
3. Hands on experience of Architect role for Azure for Min. 2 years
4. Expert knowledge on Scripting Language: PowerShell/Python scripts.
5.Experience of Minimum 2 complex Application Integration engagements on Microsoft Azure using Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
Education qualification :
B.Tech/B.E or Equivalent
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7 -9 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time