"* Design and develop Performance, Scalability, Reliability (PSR) test strategy, Plan, estimation, monitoring and performance benchmarking.
* Own the volume of data generation and maintainance of scripts, coding, tools, data dumps, capability to solve bottlenecks.
* Knowledge and capabitiy to handle large volumes of master and transactional data, analysing the PSR execution results, generationg and interpreting the reports
* Develops and implements testing techniques, plans, and scripts to sufficiently test the load capacity and performance of new and existing integrations.
* Must be able to work with many different protocols, systems/equipment monitoring, troubleshooting errors and understanding transaction failures.
* Provides performance and functional test results on the individual system or integrated solution environment to allow development teams make informed and knowledgeable application and integration changes.
* Participates in designing the guidelines and standards for testing, existing and future, applications and systems from a performance perspective.
* 9+ years of testing experience with minimum 5 yrs developing, maintaining, and executing performance scripts using any performance test tool.
* Working knowledge of Java, JVM, Heap, XML, JMS, Memory, Databases, Thread, monitoring and changing the configurations if required.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Hands-on experience on a load/performance engineering tool like Jmeter/Gatlin/LoadRunner
* Experience using Jira for agile and bug tracking.
* Supply chain domain knowledge preferable but not mandatory."
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time