- Experience : 8-12 years of relevant experience of in the area of compensation and benefits
- Develop and deliver a competitive compensation and reward strategy
- Very good understanding of compensation and benefit practices and strong analytical skills
- Align with global compensation and benefits team and drive local best practices
- Participate in external compensation and benefit surveys, provide detail market analysis on positions
- Experience in leading a small 2-4 member team
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
JDA Software Private Limited
Supply chains are complex. The answer is simple - Run JDA!
JDA delivers end-to-end supply chain solutions that help you seamlessly connect your supply chain and profit more in an omni-channel world.
With JDA, you can seamlessly deliver for your end-customers, optimizing their experience with your retail store or product ¢" all while you achieve your profit goals. More than 4,000 JDA global customers use JDA integrated retail and supply chain planning and execution solutions to optimize costs, increase revenue and reduce time to value.
Proven, passionate, game-changers
Innovation doesn't happen overnight. At JDA, we've invested more than 30 years in it. That's why we're the only company on the planet that can say they are a leader in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants focused on supply chain and retail merchandising solutions. And it's why more than 4,000 of the largest retailers, manufacturers, logistics companies and distributors around the globe run JDA!
At JDA, we're fearless leaders. We're the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver.